The Marketing Alliance,
6389 E Mineral Place
Centennial, CO 80112
- For each visitor to our web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
- We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, or information volunteered by
the visitor, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- The Marketing Alliance does not rent, trade or sell information gathered on line for commercial purposes. Information we collect on line is used for internal communications only.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please contact us by e-mail, phone, mail or fax.
- If you supply us with your postal address or telephone number on-line you may receive periodic mailings or telephone contact from us regarding on new products and services, upcoming
events, or orders you have placed on-line. If you do not wish to receive such correspondence, please contact us by e-mail, phone, mail or fax. To ensure your information is properly removed
from our database, please provide us with your current address, phone number, or e-mail address.
- From time to time, we may make our membership list available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting. If you do not wish to receive
such correspondence, please contact us by e-mail, phone, mail or fax.
- Privacy is of prime importance to our organization. The Marketing Alliance makes every effort to live up to our stated privacy commitment. If our privacy information changes in the
future, we will inform you of these changes and offer you the ability to opt-out of these new uses.