The Marketing Alliance, Colorado
- For each visitor to our web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
- We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, or information volunteered by
the visitor, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- The Marketing Alliance does not rent, trade or sell information gathered for commercial purposes. Information we collect is used for the organization's communications only.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please contact us by e-mail or phone:
- If you supply us with your postal address, email address, or telephone number online you may receive periodic mailings, emails, or telephone contact from us regarding upcoming events,
services, news, or orders you have placed online. If you do not wish to receive such correspondence, please contact us by email or phone. Should you require it, to ensure your information is
properly removed from our database, please provide us with your current address, phone number, or email address with instructions to REMOVE.
- From time to time, we may make our membership list available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting. If you do not wish to receive
such correspondence, please contact us by email or phone.
- Privacy is of prime importance to our organization. The Marketing Alliance makes every effort to live up to our stated privacy commitment. If our privacy information changes in the
future, we will inform you of these changes and offer you the ability to opt-out of these new uses.